Washington State

To register your vehicle in Washington you will need:
* Washington state drivers license
* Title to your vehicle
* If you are financing your vehicle you will need to contact your lien holder and obtain a FRONT and BACK copy
if you need help with this you can contact our office and we can send in a request in for you.
* For leased vehicles we may need the actual title. Please contact our office for additional      instructions.
* Odometer reading for vehicle 9 years and newer
* Emissions test

* Proof of sales tax paid in the previous state may be required if vehicle has not been owned for more than 90 days.
* For recreational vehicles proof of sales tax maybe required. If proof is not presented you may be required to pay use tax.

If you live in an emissions testing area and it is a testing year for your vehicle. To find out if your vehicle will need an emissions test visit the Washington state emissions website  @ http://www.emissiontestwa.com/