Moving to Washington

To register your vehicle in Washington you will need:
* Washington state drivers license
* Title to your vehicle
* If you are financing your vehicle you will need to contact your lien holder and obtain a FRONT and BACK copy, if you need help with this you can contact our office and we can send in a request in for you.

* For leased vehicles we may need the actual title.
* Odometer reading for vehicle 9 years and newer
* Emissions test **  (Except vehicles 2009 and newer or 25 years and older)

* Proof of sales tax paid in the previous state may be required if vehicle has not been owned for more than 90 days.

* For recreational vehicles proof of sales tax maybe required. If proof is not presented you may be required to pay use tax.

**If you live in an emissions testing area and it is a testing year for your vehicle. To find out if your vehicle will need an emissions test visit the Washington state emissions website  @